The Hub is a stop on the Greenbrier County Schools Activity Bus route!
Using the bus takes a little bit of planning in advance, but it’s a great way to get to and from the Hub.
To travel to the Hub, students can get a note to ride bus #11-58, stopping at Lee Street Complex.
To use the activity bus as your transportation home from The Hub, let a Hub staff person know by 4 p.m. Pick up is outside of Lee Street Complex at 5:45 p.m.
The activity bus takes students back to Greenbrier East; from there, students can get on one of the following buses:
- Lee Street Complex (including The Hub)
- Caldwell Store
- Old Dixon on Harts Run
- Heritage International
- White Sulphur Springs Civic Center
- Davis Stuart
- 63 Alderson-Ft.Springs Intersection
- Old Alderson Junior High
- Old Ronceverte Junior High
- N. 219 Shell Station
- Maxwelton Presbyterian Church
- Sinking Creek Church in Clintonville
- Frankford Elementary
- Old Renick Exxon
- Cornstalk Store- Williamsburg
- C&M Service Station- Williamsburg
- Old Williamsburg Elementary
- Park & Ride @ Alta